[Vm-dev] CMake GnuMake together in imperfect harmony

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Sat May 17 15:55:55 UTC 2014

Hi All.

I did a test with the CMake and GNU stuff co-existing in the oscogvm/stackbuild/unixbuild/bld  directory.

Running CMake followed by GNU-Make (via the mvm wrapper script) compiled just fine for both compiles and both instances of the stack vm ran.

A problem is when running the mvm script and hitting the default when prompted for "clean?" it nukes the CMake stuff.

Next, I am going to create functionality in the CMakeVMaker to by-pass script regeneration and just put the build files in place.

Having the two build systems in the same build directory is a bit cluttered for my tastes,but that is not my call.

cheers.

tty.