Re: [Vm-dev] Naming convetions for Cog unix builds question (abldt,    bldt, dbldt, astbldt, asbld etc)

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue May 27 21:27:58 UTC 2014

Hi Eliot.

>>Hope this isn't entirely opaque.

Scanning the email, it makes sense. My brain is fried for the day, so I will parse your email in detail tomorrow morning.

I will then stub out an SVN tree on my server that you can view what is there and make corrections/suggestions etc.

Once you are ok with the structure, I will then start porting the existing GNU stuff to that structure.

When the GNU works, I will get a parallel CMake build in place for that GNU build.

We can verify both work as advertised.

As that goes on I will work on the missing plugins too.

If its possible to get me access to a different SVN tree on the live server, I can work there if you prefer.

Cordially,

tty