[Vm-dev] Second iteration of build directory flattening now viewable here:

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu May 29 19:11:34 UTC 2014

http://www.svn.menmachinesmaterials.com/Flat/

Bear in mind I shut down my computer at the end of the day and the url may not be valid.

The existing  top level cygwinbuild, macbuild, unixbuild where moved to the squeak.cog.v3/ folder for the respective platform.

Next step is flattening the various unixbuilds to use one directory and 1 makefile. I think I will do this by first creating separate "mvm" files "mvm_assert" "mvm_debug" "mvm_foo" and getting those working.

Feel free to jump in if I am messing things up.

Cheers.

tty