[Vm-dev] Cog misses some changes for win32

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Nov 12 08:00:38 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I was looking for a way to find the local nameservers from an image, and I
found that Andreas has already added a primitive for that for the win32
platform, but this happened a month after Cog was forked from the trunk,
so the primitive is present in the Interpreter VM, but not in Cog.
I'd like to use this primitive, so I'm asking someone (Eliot maybe) to add
it to the Cog branch. The primitive was added in revision 2249:
http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/squeak?view=revision&revision=2249