[Vm-dev] CMake project still a go?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Nov 13 20:14:31 UTC 2014

---- On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:09:40 -0800 tim Rowledge<tim at rowledge.org> wrote ----

On 13-11-2014, at 11:47 AM, gettimothy <gettimothy at zoho.com> wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> I am done with my FileMaker gig and will be delving back into the cmake stuff tomorrow.
>
> Is the project still wanted?

yes. You’ll probably ned to take a quick look at the changes recently made to the autofelch stuf though; Doug, Eliot & I had to do some quite nasty things to it to add the ARM related support.

autofelch?  (:

If you mean the auto-tools , I left off trying to get those to work on my machines (with the happy result that it failed on my pure 32 bit box--thereby eliminating a doubt I have about my hybrid box) .
I will be picking it up there.

tim
Strange OpCodes: FLR: Flash Lights Randomly

thx

tty