[Vm-dev] Adding -DNoDbgRegParms= to mvm solves my compile problem on linux

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Nov 17 16:40:18 UTC 2014

Hi Eliot,

After searching this morning, I got nuffin.

I have tried Unset CFLAGS in the mvm before the confugure call.
I have tried using the CPPFLAGS (c-preprocessor flags) to set the -UNoDbgRegParms and no go there either.

I am going to put his aside and move on to the CMAKE stuff.
I needed to get this solved in the autotools suite to eliminate my CMake code as a source of error.

While the auto-tools error is not solved, I am able to move back to CMake with some confidence. I need to ramp back up on what I was doing there.

If I run into anything, I will pass it along.

thx.

tty