Re: Re: [Vm-dev] Adding -DNoDbgRegParms= to mvm solves my compile    problem on linux

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Nov 17 17:04:59 UTC 2014

Instead of working at a high level dive down to try and localise the problem. You can use /lib/cpp directly with a simple test case to try and identify the bug.

heh.

/lib/cpp is an actual program and not just a canon of incantations one mumbles while flayling about and scribbling in obscure shell scripts?

Who'd of thunk it?

Thank you.

Doing so would have never occurred to me; it should be fun.

I am going to spend a bit of time refreshing my memory of the buildXYZ.sh scripts and then turn my attention to that.

Thanks for the pointers.

cordially,

tty