[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-tpr.949.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Nov 21 03:57:29 UTC 2014

I believe I have now committed the right files to enable a clean build with the new prim.

Note that the prim is null for platforms that do not run with the ENABLE_FAST_BLT define turned on and will only currently work for ARM machines. The logic contained within Cross/plugins/BitBltPlugin/BitBltGeneric.c->genericCompareColors() *should* work on any machine but I’m not about to spend any time on it myself. And in any case the build stuff seems currently to only allow ENABLE_FAST_BLT for ARM.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Oblitus sum perpolire clepsydras! = I forgot to polish the clocks!