[Vm-dev] Re: New Cog VMs available

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Nov 21 17:18:46 UTC 2014

The linux versions (ht and normal) seem to be broken with the latest
Trunk image[1] (and any other image I tried). I suspect that the rendering
code is causing this, because the image becomes unresponsive right after
some UI changes, and uses 100% CPU.
I tried to open a browser, but got a few red squares with yellow crosses
along with some blurred gray lines instead. Sometimes it stops responding
after the first mouse click.

Levente

[1] http://build.squeak.org/job/SqueakTrunk/lastBuild/artifact/target/TrunkImage.zip