[Vm-dev] FFI callbacks

John McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Nov 25 17:22:49 UTC 2014

Look at the squeak proxy logic, I put in the objective-c work

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM4orHA3iGxMjU0ZDU4MWEtOTQ2Zi00OGVlLTg2ODUtYzU1MTFhYzk2ZmFi/view?usp=sharing

But if you where to reverse that, where the vm would assemble the request,
pop back to the JS environment, which execute the request, then return to
the VM.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/smalltalk