[Vm-dev] primitiveClipboardText mangling line endings

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Oct 26 22:34:09 UTC 2014

On 25-10-2014, at 4:52 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ugh, *why* does X11 have to be so complicated?

Because the unix world hates everyone. X11 hates unix for making things too easy.

> Why does Ian's VM code have to be so complicated?

Because he tries to cope with the above multiplied by about fifty different versions, all choosing different ways to express their spite.

We should all just switch to RISC OS. :-)

tim
Meets quality standards: It compiles without errors.