[Vm-dev] CogVM on FreeBSD

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Mon Sep 29 05:56:21 UTC 2014

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 12:34:32PM -0700, Eliot Miranda wrote:

> Hi Holger,

Hi Eliot,

> You submit them to me.  I'm sorry I didn't integrate these but they broke the build if one didnt have the relevant library installed.  So a little more work is needed so that the VM still builds on systems that don't have the SCTP code installed.  OK?

thank you for the reply. I think I have been there before and the
configure patches I sent was the result of that work. From my point
of view the dependency chain was like this. "I need to write a
configure.ac check" -> "I need to run autoreconf to generate a new
configure" -> "autoreconf fails" -> "I clean up autoconf".

kind regards
	holger