[Vm-dev] Re: updating and compiling the BerkeleyDB plugin

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Apr 5 17:27:25 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

Thanks for doing this. I don't have time to really check it out right
now, but I did load your code from the new repository and I was able
to generate the C source with no problem (see attached).

I'll follow up on this in a few days, but at first glance it looks fine.

FYI, I'm using VMMaker trunk (load update-dtl.16.mcm), then "VMMakerTool forUnix"
to open the VMM tool, then drag the BerkeleyDbPlugin from "Plugins not built"
over to the "External Plugins" pane, then Generate Entire.

For platforms source, I used the sources from the original SAR and put
the header file in platforms/Cross/plugins/BerkeleyDbPlugin/ and the C
file in platforms/unix/plugins/BerkeleyDbPlugin/. I don't know if that's
right, but it works for generating the C code.

Dave