[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] running the vm from within a dll

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:16:39 UTC 2015

Hello,

In short this is possible but there are several things to do before we are
able to compile the VM as a dynamic library. No one is currently working on
it right now because there are limited resources in the VM development and
the focus is on other topics (x86_64 and ARM port as well as JIT
optimizations). The android VM is working and it may be a good start.

If you're interested in doing it, I cc vm-dev were people can detail you
what has exactly to be done.

Best,

Clement