[Vm-dev] Re: Need a marker primitive

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:51:05 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

your proposal is missing below:
Personally I don't get why you want a primitive.  I don't see how the RSqueak VM can use it to handle primitive failure.  I fear infinite regress :). Can you try again to mail the code?  I'm not trying to block you.  I'm just trying to understand, cuz until I do I can't respond meaningfully.

Eliot (phone)