[Vm-dev] Minimum 32-bit libs for Ubuntu

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Aug 17 23:41:51 UTC 2015

I'm afraid this is yet another annoying Ubuntu question but I'll ask
here anyway.

I just got a new laptop machine with Ubuntu 15.04 pre-installed.

Can someone remind me of the short list of 32-bit libraries that need
to be installed? Sorry for the newbie question but I'm trying to avoid
cluttering a new system with random package installs.

So far I have:

  sudo apt-get install lib32z1
  sudo apt-get install libbx11-6:i386

Presumably I'm missing a package related to X11 because I am getting the
(possibly misleading) "could not find display driver vm-display-X11"
runtime error.

Thanks,