[Vm-dev] Minimum 32-bit libs for Ubuntu

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:56:35 UTC 2015

Hi David,

    and thanks to Jimmie for his list.  But let me recommend
http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/build.linux32x86/HowToBuild.
And can I encourage people like Jimmy building their own VMs to read this
file and send updates to me.  AFAIA Andreas introduced the HowToBuild files
in the Qwaq VM build and they;re invaluable.  See also

http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/build.linux32ARM/HowToBuild
http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/build.linux32x86/HowToBuild
http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/build.linux64x64/HowToBuild
http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/Cog/build.macos32x86/HowToBuild