[Vm-dev] Minimum 32-bit libs for Ubuntu

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Aug 18 12:20:51 UTC 2015

Thanks Esteban (and also Jimmie and Eliot),

This looks like the list I was looking for, much appreciated.

Oddly, I still get the "could not find display driver vm-display-X11" error
on any 32-bit VM (including interpreter VM).

I'm sure I must be doing something dumb, but just to check - is anyone else
using Ubuntu 15.04?

Dave