[Vm-dev] Minimum 32-bit libs for Ubuntu

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:10:50 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:20 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> Thanks Esteban (and also Jimmie and Eliot),
>
> This looks like the list I was looking for, much appreciated.
>
> Oddly, I still get the "could not find display driver vm-display-X11" error
> on any 32-bit VM (including interpreter VM).
>
> I'm sure I must be doing something dumb, but just to check - is anyone else
> using Ubuntu 15.04?

I do, using ppa:pharo/stable on unbuntu 15.04 64 bits. Reviewing my
packages on synaptic i see pharo-vm-core-i386:i386 seem to depend on:

libasound2
libc6
libfreetype6
libgl1-mesa-glx | libgl1
libssl1.0.0
libx11-6.

You may want to just install pharo-vm-core-i386 package to get the
dependencies and then use that vm or any other you want.

Cheers

--
Javier Pimás
Ciudad de Buenos Aires