[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] [Moose-dev] Re: Object new foo

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:12:38 UTC 2015

Hi Vincent,

    does the image lock up when you execute Exception signal?  The two
functions you see looping are part of the implementation of primitives 195
& 196, findNextUnwindContextUpTo: (primitiveFindNextUnwindContext)
& terminateTo: (primitiveTerminateTo).  So if the image locks up the
question is, is what is creating a circular structure of contexts, the VM
or the image?  I am willing to take a look at an image that contains the
case.  If you can create an image which enters the lop on start-up without
my having to do anything I'm happy to take a look.

best, Eliot