[Vm-dev] Re: Squeak3D plugin code generation broken by latest update

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Dec 3 19:41:20 UTC 2015

> On 03-12-2015, at 5:37 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>

> For sure, the methods we're looking at here are pretty ancient. So it's
> possible that some minor updates may be in order ;-)

Fortunately it looks like very few. So far.

> I don't see the problem with moduleName though, it looks ok to me?

It was sticking the plugin class name in instead of the chosen module name; a good place to cause confusion when tracking down problems.

I’ve committed a change to the Balloon3D plugin that looks ok to me, next up is a couple of changes to the cog vmmaker to make that happy.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SHP: Solve Halting Problem