[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Crypto plugins for ubuntu 32-bits

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:55:01 UTC 2015

Hi Dave,

It looks like those 2 methods are now in version 9, are you able to have
success with this version building? I have but only in one specific
configuration...here are the steps I have taken:

1) load CryptographyPlugins into a VMMaker image
2) delete files out of these plugin directories under src
3) VMMakerTool openInWorld.
4) make these changes:
4-a) change Interpreter to CoInterpreterPrimitives
4-b) set platform directory to platform directory path
4-c) set path to generated to the src directory
4-d) move 4 crypto plugins to external list
5) Click the External Plugins generate button
6) terminal work:
6-a) goto build.linux32x64/squeak.cog.spur
6-b) add 4 plugins to plugins.ext
6-c) cd into build directory
6-d) ./mvm &> build.out
6-e) sudo make install