[Vm-dev] Re: platforms/unix/vm-display-X11.c revision 3499 breaks use of fullscreen on Pi

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Dec 17 01:28:12 UTC 2015

> On 16-12-2015, at 5:20 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> So what window manager is rasbian using?

I believe it is called LXDE, which probably means little more you you than it does me. More than anything it reads like the model badge on a 70’s Japanese car.

> Does it work properly when you
> run the VM with -fullscreenDirect on the command line?

It does. If we really need to I can add that flag to the startup script but I can’t help thinking there is a a better way out there somewhere.

tim
Fractured Idiom:- MAZEL TON - Lots of luck