[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] Determine if a method is Jitted or not

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:36:12 UTC 2015

Hi Thierry,

     there's an unadvertised primitive called Context>>#xRay (or ContextPart>>#xRay) that answers these questions for tests.  I'm away from the system right now but I'll get you the source soon.  Also, the limit on jutting methods, 60 literals, is a default. There's a command line option -maxcoglits (IIRC) that you can change.

Eliot (phone)