[Vm-dev] Re: pharo 4.0 Crashed in the VM thread again

Sabine Manaa manaa.sabine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:34:59 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot,

I downloaded the latest version from the Pharo website and the Pharo.exe has
date 25.9.2014.

Is this not the most up-to-date Pharo VM?
I had the problem also on my mac machine with the download of pharo 4.

I am trying to create a demo for reproducing but not yet successful.
The problem is that the error seems to occur randomly. I start the image,
work with my app and then after clicking a few times on the same button, it
suddenly appears. Running exactly the same code!

I wonder why no one else has this problem with pharo 4.

I went back to pharo3 for production. Help would be great!

Regards
Sabine