[Vm-dev] pharo 4.0 Crashed in the VM thread again

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:39:13 UTC 2015

Hi Sabine,

> On 15 Jul 2015, at 17:43, Sabine Manaa <manaa.sabine at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Nicolai and Esteban,
>
> will there be an official release for Pharo4 with a stable vm which does not include this bug?

We can release a new stable VM if we found it fixes the problem… but is hard for me to test it since I do not have a reproducible case :(
Some feedback about the new VMs I suggested you to try would be cool, but I understand that doing experiments in production is not the best scenario possible :)
In any case, if you can collect any other data, please keep us informed.

Esteban