[Vm-dev] SqueakSSL plugin v0.2.0 (was: Re: Fixes to the SqueakSSL Plugin)

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Fri Jul 24 22:46:18 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot,

Yes, the github version lacks that line. My pull request[1] has this fix,
along with a few other fixes and improvments, but Tobias didn't like the
image-sided SAN certificate validation scheme, so none of those have been
merged.
In the meanwhile I've started rewriting a few things, like logging,
certificate serialization (so that it's accessible from the image), but
I still haven't finished domain name validation.

Levente

[1] https://github.com/itsmeront/squeakssl/pull/3/files