[Vm-dev] SqueakSSL plugin v0.2.0 (was: Re: Fixes to the SqueakSSL Plugin)

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Jul 29 21:54:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

sorry for the late reply, there was university and family business :/

I now wade through the all yer (what's the explicit plural of your [think y'all])
mails and will reply individually.

Let's start:

On 24.07.2015, at 23:23, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tobias, Levente and Marcel,
>
>     I'm just integrating your v0.2.0 sources into Cog and I see that in sqDestroySSL at line 139 in the Cog version of sqUnixOpenSSL.c there's the line
>
>     if(ssl->serverName) free(ssl->serverName);

Fixed in e2bd0d335a6c43d9cfd683a44a26ba916f5b92df
(https://github.com/itsmeront/squeakssl/commit/e2bd0d335a6c43d9cfd683a44a26ba916f5b92df)

Best regards
	-Tobias