[Vm-dev] Pharo crash

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:36:01 UTC 2015

Hello Sabine,

I am not sure this is a known bug and it sounds very annoying.

Can you give me:

- the VM exact version: Evaluate "Smalltalk vm version"
- the image exact version: Evaluate "Smalltalk systemInformationString "

Does it crash at start-up reliably, I mean at every start-up ? Does your
application adds extra behavior at image start-up or image shutdown ?

If it crashes reliably can you put it to download from somewhere like a
dropbox, google document or one drive and share the link with us ? Else
send it to me I'll do that.

Regards,

Clement