[Vm-dev] [Q] I wish know status of Vm for multicore processors.

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Mar 9 17:30:28 UTC 2015

On 05-03-2015, at 1:41 AM, Clément Bera <bera.clement at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's both ARMv6 and ARMv7 VM working. They should work on ARMv9 too but most probably not everything will work out if the box (you may need to fix some details such as FFI).

If you have found an ARMv9 I’d really like to get one; I strongly suspect you mean ARM Cortex-A9. :-) The CortexA9 is an ARMv7 architecture device and so will be quite happy with the vm builds. I have several ARMv8 devices around the house but none I can do a vm for as yet.

tim
Strange OpCodes: PBF: Pay Bus Fare