[Vm-dev] Re: VMMaker-tfel.358 in Inbox: Fixes for BitBlt simulation

timfelgentreff timfelgentreff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:47:46 UTC 2015

I've pushed another update to the BitBltSimulator to the inbox as
VMMaker-tfel.359. This makes initialiseModule be called only once when we're
simulating an entire image, which makes the simulation of various BitBlt
operations aroung 200x faster for me on Cog, and around 500x faster on
RSqueakVM. This is only in the Simulator class, so it won't affect the
plugin. Can someone take a look and if it's ok move it to the VMMaker
repository?