[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] New Cog VMs available

Douglas McPherson djm1329 at san.rr.com
Thu Mar 12 07:59:24 UTC 2015

I’ve also updated ARMv7 v3 and spur stack VMs.

Note:
I built the v3 and spur VMs on my new RPi2, which has a quad-core ARMv7. As Tim has already pointed out, these work even when building with FAST_BITBLT enhancements enabled. The cool thing is they also work on the BeagleBone Black ARMv7 (but building on the BBB with FAST_BITBLT enabled resulted in a segfault at image startup .. no idea why). And they appear to work on the older ARMv6 RPi too, so I’ll suspend building the v6 versions unless they’re needed. I haven’t tested on the Parallella yet.

Doug