[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-eem.1087.mcz

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu Mar 12 13:29:29 UTC 2015

> On 12 Mar 2015, at 2:07 , Henrik Johansen <henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no> wrote:
>
> byteSizeOfBytes is mentioned in the commit comment, and referenced once in the source (LargeIntegerPlugin), but everywhere else it seems to be called numBytesOfBytes: (including the new method definition).
>
> Cheers,
> Henry

Ah, I guess byteSizeOfBytes was added to the LargeIntegersPlugin in a previous commit I didn't read through...
Which means there's nothing wrong technically, only the question why/ remark that its (if I've understood correctly) mirroring InterpreterPlugin implementation was given a different name.

Cheers,
Henry