[Vm-dev] Re: status of compilation with LLVM 3.0 with Xcode

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:10:40 UTC 2015

As a follow up, the image segment problem was caused by a bug of mine.
I have duplicated code for byte swapping objects from image segment
with/without swapping the largeInt (for handling native order 32bits
digits).
But of course, the format changed for Spur and I forgot to update the
method...
After correcting, my own imageSegment are still not OK.
Hard to catch up with run-away development speed of Eliot :)

Though I can run all the other tests in a 32bits trunk Spur built with
XCode4.2/LLVM clang 3.0, DeploymentSymbol version without regression.
And can I run all tests with cog V3.

Nice :)