[Vm-dev] please /don't/ mark commit messages as spam...

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:47:09 UTC 2015

Hi All,

    I've just found several commit messages in gmail's spam folder.  These
commits are important to me.  Since I think I'm correct in thinking gmail's
assessment of what's spam depends on many users I'm guessing that gmail has
decoded these messages are spam because subscribers to commits are marking
them as so.  Doing so means I'm less likely to see the messages but they're
important to me; it's how I see that other people have committed to the
VM.  So please, instead of marking these messages as spam, unsubscribe from
commits, or tolerate them.

Thanks.
--
best,