[Vm-dev] NoDbgRegParms bug bites again--this time with CMake

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Mar 30 17:31:03 UTC 2015

On 30-03-2015, at 9:57 AM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Timothy,
>    The right thing to do is to report the bug to the FCC maintainers.  This is legal C and useful.  So it should not be causing problems right?

I’m pretty sure you mean ‘gcc’. The FCC has other problems it needs to sort out…

And a weird thing worth pointing out - the code as-is compiles ok on Raspbian. Complains on ubuntu 14. Might make some sense to someone.

tim
--
tim Rowledge; tim at rowledge.org;
Why do airplanes need hangars? Because they lose their shape if you hang them on a nail