[Vm-dev] Re: Need a marker primitive

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri May 1 01:47:03 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:45:51PM -0700, timfelgentreff wrote:

> Since nobody complained, I merge the relevant change into VMMaker.oscog.
>
> One thing I noticed is that InterpreterProxy>>success: is defined
> differently between the two branches. Is that intentional? Should we unify
> these?

Hi Tim,

I have been away and am just catching up, with WRT VMMaker-tfel.36[23],
it looks fine. There is no change to generated code (good) and the VMM
code generator job http://build.squeak.org/job/InterpreterVM is still
green (also good).

Checking diffs versus prior version VMMaker-dtl.359 there are some
new methods in BalloonEngineSimulation, BalloonEngineSimulation, and
BitBltSimulator. I think they are unreferenced in VMMaker, so is this
an accidental commit? If so no problem, I will just take them out in
the next update.

Thanks!