[Vm-dev] hello

Sebastián Krynski skrynski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:19:38 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot, I'm sorry for the delay, I seem to have missed this email.

Just to put you in context, the idea of implementing this operator came
from Igor.

I think the goals are being able to implement lock free algorithms so in
the future we can have real concurrent threads. I'll make sure to read the
works you suggested.

About the communication, I will write different mails one per list
(pharodev, squeakdev ,squeakvm and rmod). Is that ok?

By the way,this is for my Phd (I'm just starting)

Seba