[Vm-dev] How to successfully load latest VMMaker.oscog?

Jon Fletcher jon.jj.fletcher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:28:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am just trying to get started and first step is loading VMMaker.oscog.
I grabbed the latest squeak and connected to the VMMaker Monticello
repository. In loading VMMaker.oscog-emm.1491, I first got warned about
missing FFIConstants and KlattResonatorIndices classes. I went ahead and
proceeded.

After loading I started running VMMaker tests and have gotten many
failures. Is this due to the missing classes above? What would you
suggest to move forward?

Thank you,
jon