[Vm-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] Random forest in Pharo

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:25:57 UTC 2015

Yes, exactly. I do realize I was consciously changing that effort
synchronization order. I was doing so with the idea in mind that I and
others might dig into working on the VM, for threading support, while
Eliot maintains focus on 64-bits...a tall order, I know. I was barely
familiar with the VM, slang, interpreter, it years ago... I'm totally
unfamiliar with cog. I believe another item on that list ought to be
modernizing slang. So many big items!

Robert