[Vm-dev] a question about building ARM support code in processors

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:26:22 UTC 2015

I found some support code for the ARM plugin, in the processors
directory. Following the instructions, I noticed there was no step to
run make in the sim/common directory, though it has a Makefile and
contains .c files.

I carried on and when running make in sim/arm I received these errors
multiple times:

../../include/libiberty.h:92:22: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘PARAMS’
wrapper.c:135:20: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or
‘__attribute__’ before ‘VPARAMS’

Any help resolving this is received with gratitude.

Robert