[Vm-dev] Status of iOS VM?

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 07:08:57 UTC 2015

It seems like our iOS VM has been in limbo for awhile. Does it build currently? Where's the repo? Do we have someone currently maintaining it?

See my most recent post on squeak-dev for why I'm asking. Summary: looks like we can finally give technical users -- perhaps, a CS teacher -- a way to get the thing installed on Apple devices without expensive surcharges, BS jailbreaks or the App Store blockade. And it should be legal everywhere, AFAIK, though IANAL.

--C