[Vm-dev] AndreasSystemProfiler causing VM crash

Jeff Gonis jeffgonis at fastmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:30:05 UTC 2015

Howdy Folks,

Just wondering if anyone has taken a look at the AndreasSystemProfiler
with the latest Squeak 5.0 release.  I attempted to "spyOnWorldFor:" a
few seconds and triggered a VM crash.  I vaguely remember some talk that
this tool required some changes to the VM, but I also somewhat remember
those changes being added to the VM.  Of course, with all the changes
made for Spur all bets are probably off, but I thought I would report
this to the list anyway.

Thanks for all your help,
Jeff