[Vm-dev] Re: Too many full GCs in Cog/Spur ... while just drawing GUI ...

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Apr 9 01:03:21 UTC 2016

> Yeah. So more smaller allocations will not make it fail, but few bigger ones does.
>
> Right.

And in #imageForm the first thing it does is make a damn big Form - in this example the same size as the Display, and on my Pi3 that means 5 and a half megabytes, each time around. Of course it fills up memory doing 125 runs of imageForm! And that is ignoring any other large Forms created by FormCanvas uses.

tim
Document the code?  Why do you think they call it "code?"