[Vm-dev] Spur corrupts large images when saving

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 11:56:10 UTC 2016

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>
wrote:

> On 23.04.2016, at 09:17, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> … as I told before, it would help me HUGE if the announced migration to
> git/github happens soon :)
> I’m willing to help in that migration if you want, it should be an easy
> task (I saw Fabio is doing some tests already…)
>

> Actually, Fabio did a complete migration while squeakvm.org was out. This
> had a full history of all SVN commits.
>
> “Unfortunately” Ian fixed the server too soon so development continued on
> SVN, so now the git repo is again out-of-date.
>
> We would need to freeze the SVN, do the migration again, and use git from
> that point on. It would involve a day of downtime, but doing this sooner
> than later would be a good thing.
>
> Any opinions on what date may be good?

I'd love to see that happening next week.

I would like to see the merge of the iOS branches ASAP. I am *really really
really* pissed at this drag'n'drop bug in the current state of Eliot's
branch because I drag'n'drop things all the time and it creates me a lot of
crashes.

But Eliot and Nicolas have to decide, they're the ones committing the most
on the svn currently.