[Vm-dev] Marking VMs as "stable"

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Mon Aug 1 12:22:12 UTC 2016

AFAIR we wanted to merge the Cog branch into master and then tag the master
for a new release. The main question I guess is: when is the right moment
to do this? IIRC Eliot has used his gut feeling in the past for declaring a
specific version as stable. So I'd say it's up to him to decide when the
first stable release on GitHub is ready.

Cheers,
Fabio