[Vm-dev] Cog + Pi + OSProcess

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Aug 19 23:39:56 UTC 2016

> On 19-08-2016, at 4:27 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> I am temporarily separated from my Raspberry Pi, but I should be able to
> check it next week. I'm pretty sure that I had confirmed OSProcess working
> properly on Pi as long as I used the generated sources from my trunk
> OSProcessPlugin (not the oscog variant). I'll try to verify next week.

I too was able to make a plugin ok that works well from those sources but comparing the smalltalk code for the two versions is a bit much when I have no real clue what  any of it does :-) It would be great to get the two versions aligned for the future.

tim
Useful random insult:- Cackles a lot, but I ain't seen no eggs yet.