[Vm-dev] VM Maker: VMMaker.oscog-nice.2038.mcz

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:36:34 UTC 2016

> Hi,
>
> Thanks Nicolas, this is very nice (no pun intended) :P
> This means I can remove my workaround settings? (remember those
> STACK_ALIGN_BYTES=16 and ALLOCA_LIES_SO_USE_GETSP=0)
>
> Thanks!
> Esteban

Hi Esteban,
yes, it's the intention.
The FFI tests pass on win64 squeak stack spur clang and win32 squeak cog
spur gcc.
They pass on macosx too, and I did not test linux yet.
Curiously I have a failure with win32 squeak cog spur clang testPoint2 (to
be further inquired).
I let you remove the hack and try it in pharo.

cheers