[Vm-dev] Error when checking-out SVN http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:50:47 UTC 2016

Hi Marcel,

    I don't see these.  Here's what I see in that subdirectory:

McStalker.oscogvm$ svn info platforms/iOS/vm/
Repository Root: http://www.squeakvm.org/svn/squeak
Repository UUID: fa1542d4-bde8-0310-ad64-8ed1123d492a
Revision: 3536
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: johnmci
Last Changed Rev: 3536
Last Changed Date: 2015-12-15 14:07:02 -0800 (Tue, 15 Dec 2015)

McStalker.oscogvm$ ls platforms/iOS/vm/
Common                          Resources-iPad
English.lproj                   SqueakPureObjc_Prefix.pch
OSX                             iPhone

They used to exist but John got rid of them.  So is the issue that this is
old metadata?  How do we prune old metadata I wonder.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 6:30 AM, marcel.taeumel <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de>
wrote:

> Hi, there!
>
> <http://forum.world.st/file/n4874029/svn-error.png>
>
> Could you please fix our SqueakVM SVN repository and remove *all* asterisks
> from file or folder names? I want to be able to check-out that code on a
> Windows machine. Thank you! :-)
>
> Best,
> Marcel

best, Eliot