[Vm-dev] Loading VMMaker

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Jul 1 22:02:36 UTC 2016

Continuing it a bit by bit...

The shell script created SpurVMMaker image, and I am poking around it.
But do people use the VMMakeTool to set up the interpreter name and
output directory, etc.?  I tried a few variations but things are not
obvious.

I'm sticking with Mac OS 10.10 until I get a new model that is
rumored; a bad news is that my Xcode lost the 10.10 SDK directory and
it cannot produce a binary for 10.10; I could install the SDK etc. or
perhaps I should update, but another interesting wrinkle there...

--
-- Yoshiki